Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Update

As I said int he last post all is well here. Sophy is almost two! Can you believe it? All around our house are fields. Most of them are covered in wild flowers. Ever since these flowers popped up I have been dieing to get out with Sophy for a photo shoot. I finally got the chance last night and the pictures turned out great. I included a few of my favorites here. I think I'll do this again with Lola when she is two and hang the pictures together.
Lola is well. She is getting very active and can hold her head up well. It's so sad to see my last baby growing up so fast. She'll be 3 months old soon! Boy does the time fly!
Jeff was supposed to go TDY in August and I was dreading being left alone with the two girls for a week! Then something came up at work and now he's leaving on Saturday! So I'll be all alone for 3 weeks. I decided that that was simply too long to be alone with the girls without help so I'm heading to my mom's house sometime next week so we can celebrate my dad's 50th birthday I am then traveling with my mom to my sister's house for her birthday party next weekend. So I'll be gone for a little over a week. I will be home in time for Sophy's birthday at the Zoo with her friends and my friend's baby shower. I hope that there is enough going on here after I et back to keep me from being too lonely. It'll still be hard to take care of the girls 24/7 alone though. I might have to call up people just for a chance of Adult conversation. So that is the next few weeks for us. Needless to say I may not be posting too much till I get home.

3 comments:

Mssrowlett said...

I LOVE This one!!! This is a great picture.

Can you send me this one in a format that I can get a copy of it??

~ Aunt Darla

Amber said...

Those look great!

How'd you get her to stay still for you?

Shannon said...

HAHAHAAHA! She didn't stay still. I had to move around and call out to her and try to capture the moment. She is just that good a model....lol!