Friday, November 02, 2007

NaBloPoMo

So I've known for a while that it was national write a novel month in November because I have SEVERAL friends who are busy writing a book and NOT blogging this month. So imagine my surprise when I read over my friends blogs yesterday and found out it's also national write a page a day on your blog month! Ok I'm not a writer as anyone who reads this knows, so I'm not writing a book this month. I wish I was though. I wish I Could write well and get what I want to say onto paper. I actually opened up Word and thought about writing a book for like 3 seconds yesterday. I'm very sad to miss out on such a neat concept! So when I hear I could write a page a day in November on my blog...now hat's something I CAN do! I have SO much going on this month and i can space out telling you about things. So lets see if I can do a page a day.....
Here is a few pictures from Halloween. We trick or treated at the mall during the day with Trish and Annabelle and that night at home with Daddy. Yes that's Lola sacked out at teh mall. Her costume was warm and being held by mommy made her sleepy! Sophy LOVED Halloween this year. She would knock on the door, and hopefully say 'trick or treat' it usually came out "I want candy". They would show her a bowl of candy and she'd dig around and pick out two pieces that were the same. one she'd put into her bag and the other she'd put in Lola's bag. It was so cute to see her share and want to help out her sister. She always said 'thank you' and got rather insistent about it if someone didn't respond with 'your welcome'. We treated early since she's little and I didn't want to be run over by teens or have a tired toddler. Once we got home we passed out candy. Sophy LOVED to pass out the candy and always made sure to say 'your welcome' after they said 'thank you'.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look so cute. I'm glad they had a good time. By the way, what does NaBloPoMo mean?

Regina said...

I love her mouse costume!! Adorable!! I am toying with NaBloPoMo too, so you have my support!! I'm looking forward to reading your posts.

Shannon said...

NaBloPoMo
What is it?
It's National Blog Posting Month!

NaBloPoMo is an alternative to November's NaNoWriMo, National Novel Writing Month, the program wherein you crank out a novel in thirty days.

Heather Sutherlin said...

Just looking back on old posts today and laughed when I saw how you only posted 5 times in November. Better luck next year!