Monday, January 07, 2008

Finally an update!

Alright. It's finally time to post. I have been so crazy busy that I have been awful about sitting at the computer for long. That is of course, unless I'm working. I must say that work has been going great with lots of business and a great Christmas season! I am glad to have a little break though. Don't worry, I'll be back to the grind stone before long.
I thought I would post a few of my favorites from Lola's 6 month portraits! I know they are a little old since she is already 8 months old! I can't believe how fast she is growing. She already has her first tooth a full 2 months before her sister got one and she just said "mama" this week! We moved her into her own room last week and she has seemed to do very well with the move. I'm int he process of redecorating both hers and Sophy's rooms. Hopefully when I finish I can get a picture of them up here!

2 comments:

Regina said...

Those pictures are so adorable!! You have a gift.

Anonymous said...

You need to put some more pictures of "our"babies. Love ya,
Mawmaw and Pawpaw