Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A little update.

We have been traveling for over a week now. We started off on monday the 7th heading to Omaha. While Jeff worked at the base Sophy and I spent lots of time with Momo and Popo. Otherwise known as Jeff's grandparents. We went to the zoo, boystown, the sac museum, the wildlife preserve drive through safari, and much more! Sophy had a blast hanging out with her great-grandparents. It's so sweet to see how much they love her! And she loves them right back!
On the next monday Tammy came to pick up Sophy and me and take me to Kansas City to visit there with her and Ron, Jeff had to stay to work. We spent time with Katie and Molly and we went to the Children's Farmstead here in Overland Park. Sophy and Molly loved it. They got to go on a wagon ride and pet the animals. On Sheep in particular REALLY liked Tammy! It was funny. Sophy even rode on a goat. I have lots more to tell about our trip and I plan to tell all about it, but I can't put up pictures until I get home, so it do it justice I will wait till I get home. Edit: I'm home. Time to tell the rest! We went to Chuckie Cheese with Katie and Molly on Friday. The girls loved it. I was scared Sophy wouldn't like it because she wasn't to happy with the rides at Incrediable pizza the one time I took her there. This time she loved the rides. We doubled up on Sophy and Molly so that they could ride twice as much! Sophy liked the tractor that played Old McDonald. She kept singing "e.. e.. e.. e.. i.. e.. i.. e.. i.. e.. i.. e.. e.. o.."! It got old after a while. Katie and I took pictures and made sure that we won tickets so we could get prizes for the girls. It was a lot of fun. Good Idea Katie! On the following monday we went to Katies Ultrasound with her. It was really neat being on the other side of things. She's having a boy! Yea. Just what she wanted! Congrats Katie!

No comments: