Thursday, September 07, 2006

Sophy's stroller.

For Sophy's birthday present my sister Heather's family gave her a special gift. It is a baby doll, a infant carrier for the baby doll, and a stroller for the baby doll. I think sophy is a little confused as to what they are supposed to be used for. I have often had to help Sophy take the infant carrier off her head after she's done wearing it as a hat. She also kept trying to stand in the stroller. I put the Baby doll into the stroller and pushed it around the room to show her what it was made for then I gave the stroller over to her. What did she do? She promptly took the baby doll out of it, for a minute I thought she was going to hug the baby..aww sweet, right? Nope, she threw the dolly on the floor, on her head I might add, and proceeded to climb into the stroller herself. So I gave it up as a lost cause and closed the stroller and put it away until she was a little older. As she was playing in the living room today she found it under the couch, opened it (still not sure how she figure out to latch it), and climbed in. She even put her legs in the straps! Do you think maybe she wants to leave the house?

1 comment:

Mssrowlett said...

What a stinker!! Sounds just like something Hana would do.