Thursday, September 14, 2006

Ummm...Six Weeks?

I went in for my first Ultrasound today. I had the best tech EVER! She was nice and actually talked to me about what I was looking at. Of course it helped that she was my friend from church. Thanks Kacy! According to the ultrasound I am only 6 weeks one day along! That explains the low levels of hormones and the lack of symptoms! That means that the levels are actually really good and not low at all! Yea! I think I'll have to go back in two weeks to try again. We did see a heart beat, but couldn't really hear it. So here is a picture of my little grain of rice, yes that's right, it doesn't even look like a peanut yet! So the new due date is May 9th! Now I just have to wait for the doctor to call and confirm all of this! Yea for Good news. And yes, it's just ONE! No twins for me.

5 comments:

swatterson said...

Congrats Shannon!

Anonymous said...

Thought I would just say congratulatios again! I am happy for you.

Anonymous said...

No twins... this time *wink*

Anonymous said...

Hey Shannon...I just checked my comments and I noticed you had asked about my 3D ultrasound. I had it done at Ultrasound Unlimited in Edmond. If wanting a 3D, I highly recommend them. If you need more details, let me know.

Anonymous said...

YOUR WELCOME!!! ANYTIME