Friday, December 08, 2006

Tiny Candy Houses!

I was sitting in my doctor's waiting room waiting for the nice nurse to call my name when I saw an article in the christmas Martha Stewart Living about Gingerbread houses made out of graham crackers. I thought they looked Super cute so today Trish came over to make gingerbread houses. We learned something today.....they may look cute, but it's NOT fun to make. Just think how the poor employee who had to make those houses felt! Anyway, we finished the houses and made them look cute and took pictures. So I thought I would post a couple pictures of my houses so you could see and enjoy all the hard work I put into them. They are FAR to fargile to travel with so I felt the best way for everyone to see them was through pictures. Merry Christmas! (The green house is made of sour straws, gumdrops, starburst, and lifesavers with a Mike and Ike Mailbox, and a skittles/ kissables path. The Yellow house is made of lifesavers, skittles, marshmellow, gumdrops, and mike and Ikes with a gumdrop/ gummybear mailbox and a gumdrop/ kissables fence. The red house is made of lifesavers, peppermint sticks, and redhots with a peppermoint mailbox and a skittles/ kissables path. The snow is coconut with marshmellow trees, and a candy stick/gumdrop lightpoll and a Nerds road and sidewalks.)
Sophy is finally over her cold and Jeff is well. I unfortunately got worse when I finished my antibiotic, so I had to go back to the doctor. She sent me to my GP and she put me on 3 weeks worth of some MASSIVE strength antibiotics. So I'm finally feeling better.
I am 18 weeks along with the baby. I think we finally agreed on a name. Jeff at least can't think of any I like better and I can't think of any he likes better, so I guess we're settled. We have an ultrasound next week. I'll be happy to know that everything is ok. Jeff gets to go so that will be fun, it's his first time to see the baby.

No comments: