Tuesday, March 06, 2007

31 weeks and counting...

Everything is very well here. Sophy is growing and learning everyday! She can now eat applesauce with a spoon neatly! I'm so proud! She also knows the first 4 abc's. Just not the rest, although she does try to sing the whole song. She is quickly leaning to walk next to mommy and hold my hand so that I don't have to carry her all the time. That has been nice for me since my tummy is now getting BIG! Can you believe it's already March and I'm 31 weeks along! I only have 8 weeks left! I used to tell myself "theres no need to feel worried or rushed until after Christmas", then Christmas came and went. Then I told myself "theres no need to be worried or rushed until after Trish has her baby." and then she had Annabelle two weeks ago! Then I told myself "Rebbecca still has to have her baby so don't worry" and I found out yesterday that Rebbecca will be induced on Thursday! So now I'm starting to worry a little. Time is going so fast! I have the next several weekends busy which only makes time go by faster. This kid will be here before I know it...(and Courtney will finally know her name!)
Here is what Baby Center says about the new baby: This week, your baby measures about 16 inches long. He weighs a little over 3 pounds and is headed for a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and he's beginning to accumulate a layer of fat underneath his skin in preparation for life as a newborn. As a result, his arms, legs, and body are filling out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're almost there, Shannon. Keep your spirits up, and try to squeeze in some naps. Life will get pretty hectic for a while.

Anonymous said...

Yea!!!!!

Courtney