Wednesday, March 28, 2007

What a crazy week!

What a week! After my last post things sure did get busy in our household! Sophy got a stomuch bug. Not a big deal, but a lot of mess to clean up. It only lasted 24 hours so that wasn't too bad. The next day she cut TWO teeth! Yes, the baby that had no teeth now has 12! She was cranky and fussy for the next few days because her mouth hurt her. She is now Much better!
On Saturday I came down with Sophy's bug! Not fun to say the least! Only bad part was that I wasn't just sick, I was in pain! So I went to the hospital and sure enough, I was having contractions. I was severely dehydrated so I ended up there for the day with an iv. As soon as they got the first iv bag in me the contractions stopped and I felt much better. the rest of the time there was just boring. The next day was my church baby shower. It was a lot of fun. The girls did a great job decorating and I was surprised by how much this little girl got! She was truly showered with love! I had a doctor appointment yesterday and she said the baby looks good. The baby is right where she should be and the happy news is I've only gained 3 pounds! Yea!
In all of this Jeff has been great. He ran to the store, sat bored at the hospital, and even helped with the house work a little. He has been a rock through it all and somehow always manages to keep from getting sick.

2 comments:

Regina said...

Sounds like you've had your hands full! Thanks for the butter tip. I will put real butter on my shopping list. Hope your getting some rest before your new arrival! :)

Amber said...

You must be getting close to that due date, huh? Hope all is going well with you! Can't wait to see pics of that beautiful baby girl!!