Thursday, April 19, 2007

Nesting

I can't believe I only have 2 weeks left! In two weeks around this time I'll be holding my sweet baby in awe that it's all over. It's amazing how quickly time flys! It seems like yesterday Trish was having her baby and already she's 2 months old! For that matter I can't believe that Sophy is as big as she is! She's talking so clearly now and have very definite opinions about things. She is such a wonderful little girl! I can't imagine having two little girls!
In other news we are having our house painted today. That is if the painter ever starts! We are going with a darker color to show off the brick better, but I'm still not too sure about it. We'll see how it turns out. I think I will just be happy when everything is all said and done. House work is TOO expensive to do too much of it!
While we've had people busy fixing the outside of the house I have been busy fixing the inside! I have swept and dusted and reorganized all over the place. It still seems like there is more work to be done than I can do alone. It's not that my house is very messy, it's just that small things bug me right now. Like the insane urge to clean my toilet bowl brush, or wash the door to our closets (in my defense they were dirty). I am currently washing all the rugs and mopping all floors. I think I might enjoy the hospital just so I can get a break from cleaning!

No comments: