Saturday, March 08, 2008

Things I don't get

Ok Emily, here goes....
Things I don't "get":
1) Why they tear up a road and wait months to get around to fixing it! What they only had the street scraper rented for the day so they choose to tear up any road they might be thinking about fixing in the next two years and then take their sweet time repaving....grrrr. Fix the stupid roads already. (for those of you confused by this drive around the village sometime).

2) Spending lots of money on sunglasses. I lose sunglasses right and left. People drop them in lakes and leave them in stores and other peoples cars. So why spend $100+ on a pair of sunglasses? I personally believe in the dollar tree variety of sunglasses. I have about 15 pairs and never have to worry about losing one!

3) People who pay for coupons. Well besides the obvious buying the newspaper. But seriously why would someone spend $10 for a $12 off coupon of baby formula? Sign up for their stupid program and they will mail you coupons! Besides you're only saving a tiny bit by the time all is said and done anyway. I don't buy coupons (besides the paper) and I save 75%-90% off my groceries. Seriously people.

4)People who say major just because posh does.
Which brings me to:
5) Old bands that people now joke about trying to make comebacks....vanilla ice and the spice girls should learn other ways to make money....

6) What is exactly so appealing to a two year old to make them repeat everything they say about 50 times?

Ok so that's all I have for right now...

1 comment:

Mssrowlett said...

I want more info on the coupon savings you're getting! Can you pass this info on to me? I use to cut coupons big time but we don't take the paper and I never find time to buy one. More info please!

And I am SO on the boat with the road paving thing!!! I will never understand that one.