Saturday, March 01, 2008

We have been very very sick around here. I think we might finally be over it all! First we got the flu, then once that had gone all around the family we got some sort of tummy bug! Now that has gone all around the family and I hope we are well for a while! In happy news my baby turned 10 months old! She is so big! We took her and Sophy to the park today to play for a while. Can you believe I forgot my camera? I was so sad! I do have some cute pictures of lola that I snapped around the house this week.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Lola is super cute. Where are the Sophie pics??

Emily said...

In answer to your question on my blog...Nothing is wrong with the name Lola. I think it's cool...that's why J.Lo should have used it.

Nicki said...

I just saw some pics from Easter and realized how much Lola looks like her dad! Very cute.