Monday, April 21, 2008

Black olives....

Sophy has always loved Black Olives. Since they are rather good for her I have no problem letting her have several whenever I am cooking with them. The other night as I made a salad for me and Jeff She saw the can sitting on the counter and asked for one. Usually I cut it up for her, but this time I felt she was old enough to chew it up and not chock on it so I handed her one. She looked it over and before I knew it she was sticking it on her finger and asking for more. Since I was one to stick black olives on my fingers as a child I oh course handed her ten and yelled for Jeff to bring the camera. She needed a little help with her thumbs, but we got them all on. She even ate them after the picture too! I thought my 3 readers might like to see!




4 comments:

Katy V said...

My mom did that with my cousin Rachel when she was in diapers....let's just say there was a fight over that diaper when she was finished...

Aaron Pogue said...

That's too funny. I remember you doing exactly the same thing.

Mssrowlett said...

Too cute! I remember Wilene doing that too when she was younger....or was that 2 months ago. I think she still likes doing that. Oh and the toilet paper pictures below are too funny!! Those are great memories. I love the poem too! Oh how true those are.

Heather Sutherlin said...

too funny! She even looks like you in that photo. How funny it is to see our children acting out the same behaviour we had at their age.