Sunday, April 26, 2009

Look what you can find for $30 on Craigs list!!!!

We are in the process of re-Doing our backyard. Part of that process is finding outdoor play stuff for the girls. I have been trolling Craigs list and others for fun stuff. This beauty was listed under a garage sale listing and was in bad shape when I got it. It was VERY dirty and all the joints were loose. With a little elbow grease, two bottle of Clorox cleanup, and a box of Magic Erasers I was able to get it clean. With Jeff's help I was able to get it together and tight! Thank You Grammy for this fun toy for Lola's Birthday! We look forward to sharing the fun with all the girls friends in the near future!
(and a huge shout out to Kimberly who saved the day when I had to go pick it up!!!)

2 comments:

Heather Sutherlin said...

Hmmm... maybe you need a plastic kitchen to go with it? :) I have one I'll deliver for $30 if you don't mind another 2 bottles of Clorox clean-up!

Shannon said...

Ummm, I actually think the magic clean erasers helped the most. I lost the tip of my finger using them, so it'd take a week or so before I'm willing to use them again! Haha!