Saturday, May 02, 2009

Lola turns two!

We had Lola's second birthday party today! It went really well. There were seven little girls and two boys and a selection of Adults to supervise. We took lots of pictures and enjoyed watching the kids play. My grandmother and aunt with her family drove up for the special day. We were planning on having a bounce house and ball pit in the yard, but the rain had other ideas. I think they still had a blast with the playroom and all the new toys. Lola had a great time opening presents and eating all the goodies, but she wasn't so sure about all the people being here. After all the baking and preparing I'm glad to rest and relax for what's left of my weekend.

1 comment:

Chris and Andrea Moyer said...

Thanks for inviting us to the party, Ava had a lot of fun. Can I get your recipe for those strawberry tarts - those were so yummy!!