Monday, June 15, 2009

Houston Zoo Party!

On saturday of our trip we went to the Zoo. My aunt's friend Diane threw a surprise party for my Aunt Wilene. We met early and checked out the Zoo and then headed to the childrens area for the party. My Aunt was suprised to see us there (YEA for not posting about being in Houston! Sorry again to all my facebook friends). Lola fell asleep right before the party. I got the cutest picture of her hugging her party hat in her sleep!
It was a lot of fun. We got to hang out with Grandma Darlene and Trish and Annabelle made the drive down with the Dallas crew.
After the party Heather, the kids and I got to have dinner with the birthday girl. What a fun time!




1 comment:

Aaron Pogue said...

That first photo of the elephants is a great one! And of course I'm partial to the one of Trish. She looks adorable.

You did a great job capturing the event. Between your photos and some of the stories I've heard, I almost feel like I was there.