Friday, September 18, 2009

Sophy's Birthday Party



Wow, I've been terrible about blogging lately. I think it might have something to do with how bad I've been about pictures too. There have definitely been a lot going on, but I have very little evidence of any of it. I just let others take the pictures.
So I'll attempt to catch everyone up slowly, we'll start with Sophy's birthday. If I don't post again soon write me and I'll get to it!
Sophys birthday was back in early Aug. We had lots of family come in town for it. It was a thrown together party. She said she wanted a party at the pool and to go to McDonalds so we did both. It was fun and about half way through she stood on a table and proclaimed: "This is the best party ever!".

1 comment:

Heather Sutherlin said...

These photos are my favorite! Wish I had been there. Glad she had a happy birthday.