Saturday, October 31, 2009

More Halloween Fun

Lots and lots of Pictures! On thursday we went to Oklahoma Christian to Trick or Treat in the dorms. It was a lot of fun, it is one of our favorite things to do each year!
Today started the Halloween day hoopla! We went to a carnival at church, Jeff was a farmer (hey it's the best I could get out of him) and I was a witch. It's funny, growing up I was never allowed to be anything "scary". And I hold my kids to the same rule. Yet dressing as a witch this year I still felt like I was being naughty and would get in trouble! Sophy was quick to point out to people that I was a "good" witch.
After the church festival which had lots of fun games, we went to Northpark for indoor trick or treating. We do this every year too, but it was the first time Jeff went. It was good and went by quickly. My heels were killing my feet though by the time I was finished though.
After Northpark we went home for dinner before trick or treating in the neighborhood. That was a lot of fun! We get to see our neighbors and even ran into our friend Lisa and Alex! We spent some time hanging out with her and she helped us pass out candy at home.
All in all a very exciting year!






2 comments:

Serena Shurtz said...

Shannon, u r the prettiest witch in the whole entire world. u look smokin HOT!!

Shannon said...

Wow, HOT is definitely not what I was going for, but thanks! Its so rare for me to be hot doing anything anymore! If only I could get away with red lipstick and fake eyelashes everyday!