Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Lady and Sons

While we were in Georgia I was about two hours away from Savannah. Knowing how close I was and not knowing when I'd get another chance I decided to take a day to drive over. My object? The Lady and Sons Restaurant. For anyone that doesn't know (and the only people this will apply to would be people who found me online and have never actually met me in person) I LOVE Paula Dean. Although I choose to avoid all her seafood recipes, I still think the food is divine. So you see why it would be worth driving two hours just for lunch.
While there I also checked out the Paula Dean store. I was a good girl and didn't spend big bucks like I wanted to, but man I wanted so much! I loved the apron that said "Country Cookin' Makes You Good Lookin'"!
All in all it was a pleasant drive and I'm glad I did it. I had the chicken salad sandwich and soup. The soup was wonderful! I wish I took a picture of the Chocolate Mousse Pie, but I ate it too fast. Oops.

1 comment:

Serena Shurtz said...

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COMEPLETLY JEALOUS THAT U WENT TO THE LADY AND SONS!!!