Saturday, November 21, 2009

Post on Posts

When I pulled up my bloglines list today I had a happy surprise. In the midst of the literary agents, editors, and twilight news blogs that I read daily I actually had a few friend blog posts. I was so excited. It's like going to the mail box and sifting through the magazines and junk mail to find an actually written letter with your name on it! How exciting!
I hurried to read all the funny and quippy things that my blog friends were talking about in their lives. Of course I was even more excited that my favorite funny mom was posting today! With facebook it seems like more and more of my friend leave one line updates, that althought funny too, just isn't the same as reading a well composed post on someone's blog. I myself am horrible about remembering to post and even worse at my composition, but today I felt the need. I thought you know there are two whole people who have subscribed to my blog on bloglines (it conveniently tells you how many, but now who. I'm afraid I might be counted as one of those two which actually only leaves me with one subscribed reader...sigh) and it might be nice if i gave them something nice on their list too... So here it is. My insightful post about posts.

No comments: