Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Memory Works here I come~!

Well alot has been going on. I actually wrote this post twice now. For some reason it keeps deleteing it instead of posting it. So here's to one more try!
I am officially a Memory Works independant consultant. I put the Memory Works Site on my links so everyone could check it out. If anyone wants anything just leave a comment or call me and I'll get the stuff ordered for you. I have my first party in a little over a week! I'm very excited!
Sophy had a bout of sick last week. She's doing much better now. She's finally gaining some weight! We had to take her off the acid reflex medicine , but she's just getting more solid food. Jeff is on a business trip, but he will be home soon. We are looking forward to that. Hope everyone had a happy valentine's day...Me not so much. That's ok, jeff will make it up tp me later!

No comments: