Thursday, February 23, 2006

Going to the Zoo!

Today I took Sophy to the Zoo for the first time. It was a lovely day and it was great fun! Jen and Lori went too so all together we had: Sophy, Alex, Ty, Carter, and Brady. I thought some pictures would be fun! So here is Alex with Lions, Sophy on an Elephant, and Carter and Ty watching the Sea lions! Don't worry, no Children or animals were harmed in the taking of the pictures! We were very safe and always had a "spotter" for safty! I'm only watching Alex for a few more days so it was kinda bittersweet to go on a feild trip! I've wanted to go for a long time, but this is the first time we were able to go out! I hope he has as much fun at his new sitters house!
Sophy is doing much better for those of you who asked...she is almost well! We are working on gettting her to sleep the night through in her own bed. That has been hard. We're doing the whole "let them cry it out for three nights" thing. It's really hard to let them cry that much! Sophy and i both made it through the night last night though...only two more nights left.
We're going to Arkansas this weekend. I have my first Memory Works party on Saturday! I'm all ready, but a little nervous. Hopefully it will go well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to update more often so I can hear more about my neice!!! I could call you, but I still think you should update more often. OKAY??

Kiss that baby for me!
~Aunt Katie~