Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A trip out to play, the lost post

(This is a lost post. I just realized that I wrote it and never posted it so here it is:)
Today was a really busy day. We have all been sick around here and finally we felt well enough to go out and play a little. I had my crop that I go to each month that is hosted by Trish and Jeff quested with the boys on WoW. Then that evening I took Sophy to a birthday party for a few of the boys at church. We went to a place called Pump it up. they have a lot of those inflateable things to play on. They had a giant slide, a jump house, a obstical course and a few others. I got stuck in the obsticle course. Not easy to do with a baby!
Sophy LOVED it. She jumped and bounced and slide and LAUGHED! I highly recommend this place to other parents because they allow the adults to get in and on the things. It's nice when you have a little one like Sophy. Otherwise I never would have let her on! She'd end up trampled! All the kids had a good time.

No comments: