Sunday, July 02, 2006

Trip to St. Louis Part One

Well we made it to St.Louis. It was a long drive and Sophy cried for the last hour. Not a fun trip, but we made it without anything worse happening. Yesterday we spent the day swimming, cooking, and enjoying our various hobbies. The Boys played WOW and the girls scrapped. It was nice. Sophy was so sleepy and refused to go to bed because her mouth hurt her. Finally she calmed down and Lo and Behold.....Sophy got her 4th tooth. She has two more trying to break through, one of which I think will happen before we leave. So she is making up for all the lost time! She was really cute in the pool. Heather had a baby floaty and we put her in that and she would splash and spin and laugh! It was really cute! I got some pictures, but I'll post them after I get home, no way to link up while I'm here. Man I would love a wireless camera! That would be awesome!

No comments: