Saturday, January 20, 2007

Sophy in the Sink

Sophy decided it was more fun to sit in her sink than play with it. So here is a picture of her in her sink. She took the plastic sink out first, then climbed on top of the stove, then climbed into the sink, then sat down. She then looked at me and said "oww". Silly girl! Her daddy came and saved her and got her out the first time. Since then she got in about 3 more times and had to learn how to get out on her own. I laughed a lot the first time so she thought it was funny, hard to get her to stop after that. I learned MY lesson. Never openly laugh when they are being naughty.
For those of you wondering, we didn't get tons of snow dumpped on us, instead it's freezing rain and ice! Just what we needed! More ice. I'm really sad though, because I like snow. I wish we had gotten the 10 inches that were forcast. Now if we get any it'll only be a little. Oh well. I need to move to denver for snow I guess.

1 comment:

Heather Sutherlin said...

I am so glad that you posted this photo! I was trying to picture it myself as we were on the phone last night during her naughtyness. How funny! She and my Evie are too much alike.