Thursday, January 25, 2007

The goings on.

I'm feeling very well. I starting to get tired of being pregnant, which isn't too good since I still have 3 months to go! I know that I will make it through though. It seems like it's getting closer though. Jeff brought out all the baby stuff from the attic and I got to work sorting it all out and putting it away. The closet in the girls room is now organized and neat. i was suprised once I started putting away what didn't fit Sophy anymore how very little she had left! I think I'll have to go shopping soon. I also noticed that many stores have started putting out their easter dresses! I love easter! Sophy was so cute last year and this year she'll be even cuter!
For those of you have said something I want to say Thank you for all the compliments on Sophy's cute picture. And no I haven't heard anything from Regis and Kelley yet. I'll be excited of course so I'll be sure to tell everyone!
Here's what baby center says about the baby:
Head to heels, your baby now measures about 13 1/2 inches. His weight a pound and a half doesn't sound like much, but he's beginning to exchange his long, lean look for a more rounded one. As your baby gains weight, his wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and he'll start to look more and more like a newborn. His hair is probably recognizable now in color and texture, although both may change after he's born. Babies born with red hair can turn into blonds, dark-haired newborns can grow up with fair tresses, and blonds often turn into brunettes. For African-American babies, the big surprise tends to be texture. If your child is born with large, soft curls, they may get tighter and a bit coarser in his first six months of life.

No comments: