Friday, May 04, 2007

Home again, home again.

We are now home safe and sound. I still hurt quite a bit, but I'm healing well. Sophy is adjusting very well. She loves her sister, sometimes a little too much. She has had a hard time with me being sore and unable to carry her or hold her on my lap. I think shes doing very well for a little girl who's life has just changed in a HUGE way.




As for our new little girl...or should I say Leona Marilyn (we'll be calling her Lola) she is doing VERY well. She lost a little weight in the hospitol, but she has gained a lot now that my milk came in. Her cheeks have filled out quite a bit and she has such a cute face! It's amazing how my two girls could look so different and yet still look So cute both of them. She has dark eyes! They are blue right now, but I wouldn't be surprised if they turn green or even brown before too long! She loves to curl up in a little ball. She likes to eat and sleep and that is about all right now.


I want to thank everyone who came to visit us in the hospital. It was nice to break up the stay with friends and family coming by to visit. As nice as it was I am still very gladc to be home. I went home a whole day later with Lola than I did with Sophy. I do feel much better this time around. I was also a lot calmer during the surgury this time. All in all it has been nice.


And for all of those that said after I had Lola that Sophy would look older to me and wouldn't be my baby anymore. For me it was NOTHING like that. She is still my baby and I just have two babies now. One just happens to be alot bigger. I am also very in love with my new little girl. I can't wait to see how her personality grows and changes.


3 comments:

Marie said...

Love the pictures! I am so glad that Sophie is doing well with her new little sister! And you guys picked a beautiful name. We will be praying for your recovery and for things to continue to go well!

Amber said...

She is absolutely beautiful! And I love the name Lola! You guys look very happy together. And I love all the pictures you posted! We'll be looking for more in the future!!!

swatterson said...

What a cutie!
Love that second picture with the dress!