Thursday, May 31, 2007

Check this out...

One of my friends mentioned this site on there blog. I went to it not expecting much, but I was surprised to learn how cool it was! Basically you set up a page with your favorite blogs and it checks to see if they have posted lately so you don't have to spend an hour checking all of them only to learn that 3/4 of them didn't post today. It has been working very well for me for over a month now so I highly recommend it! Check it out: www.bloglines.com
On a totally different note: There is a photography contest coming up at our zoo. I'm very excited about this and plan to spend many days up there with my camera in hand. I do really like this one though...Comments? Good enough to impress the zoo? I'm not happy with the composition, but I can try to twik that in photoshop. I had to "off-road" it so to speak to get this photo, but I think it was worth it.
For those wondering, yes, the girls and I are fine. We are very busy and doing well. I will post more cute pictures later this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Shannon,

This is totally off subject, but I read this today, and I was wondering if you had heard about it:
http://www.snopes.com/medical/toxins/sanitizer.asp

I love your picture by the way!

Emilie.