Monday, May 14, 2007

Two Weeks old!

Can you believe that Lola is already two weeks old? It seems like yesterday I was griping about being pregnant! She is doing very well. We went to the doctor today and he said she looks the picture of health. Her weight isn't quite up to birth weight yet, but it's VERY close. The fluid in her ears from birth is now gone. We have to go back in two weeks to make sure she is still gaining weight, but I'm sure that will be fine.
Sophy is still having a hard time adjusting to Lola being here. She loves on her and thinks of her as her own personal baby doll, often playing a little too rough if mom and dad don't keep a close eye out! I think Sophy is just ready for life to go back to normal, not realizing that Life is never going back to the way it used to be. I have high hopes that it will get a lot better soon though.
My health has been good. I've had a harder time recovering than I hoped to have. A few set backs go a long way to slowing you down. I hope to be back to full capacity soon. In the mean time my help have all left me and I had to beg Jeff to stay home. I am so blessed to have a hubby who is willing to help out!
I think that is all the exciting news for our famly right now. I hope to be out and about again soon.

2 comments:

Mssrowlett said...

What a beautiful family! Lola is adorable and Sophy gets prettier by the day! I hope to see you very soon!!!
~ Aunt Darla

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of you and the girls sooo adorable