Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Lola Update:

Sorry about the last post. It's hard to spell correctly with no sleep when the spell checker doesn't catch it! I fixed it though. And yes, I meant Dairy. Lola is doing well. She still has the eczema on her cheeks, but it's mostly gone everywhere else. I think the cheeks are still bad because she spits up in bed and lays on it. I'm still working on that. (In the picture I had been off dairy for almost 3 full days when it was taken. Two days before her face was 200 times worse than that. I tried to put some hypoallerginic lotion on it last night(wed. night) and today it's SO much better! YEA!)
On a different note: Sophy has decided she likes to eat dry onion flakes...plain. Weird, but whatever makes her happy. At least it's not going to hurt her!
We had a great time this last weekend with Tammy and Ron. Sophy even went to the safety fair with them while Jeff and I were in class. I have pictures of their visit, but Sophy just woke up so i will have to do another post with more of our weekend later.

1 comment:

Regina said...

Good luck staying away from dairy! That would be sooo hard for me.