Sunday, June 03, 2007

Our "Quiet" weekend

We finally got a "quiet" weekend at home. Of course by that I mean that we were home without visitors, not that it was actually quiet at all. What did we do you ask? Jeff was super dad this weekend with the girls. We went to the pool and let Sophy swim. Jeff swam with her and I sat by the side with Lola. I forgot to take my camera so I have no pictures! gasp! I know I can't believe I was so thoughtless. I'll remember next time when I actually let lola go in the water! Then we went to the Zoo and walked all over the place! Jeff took Sophy in the Explorakeete Adventure so she could see the Lorakette's and got Pooped on! He was such a good sport and stuck around for another hour at the zoo even though he smelled yucky! Then we met up with Aaron, Trish, Annabelle, and Nicki for a picnic at the park and Ice cream at Freddie's. All in all a very good weekend and a very tiring one for Jeff. He might need a day off to recover from his days off! I know Sophy had a great weekend playing with her daddy, but poor Lola spent most of it asleep. Here are some pictures from the weekend. Notice the ADORABLE purple dress and hat on Lola. Thanks Nana for that one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's so cute. I like her boo-boo face. It reminds me of my brother.