Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Long Day

Sorry these pictures are blurry, but that is just a way to show the constant motion these little ones were in at the Village Fun Fair on Saturday. I already told you about it, but I actually decided to follow through with the pictures this time around.
Today the girls went to school with their cupcakes! I think they went over well. I didn't quite make enough for Sophy's whole class so she didn't get one, but she was just as happy without it. I was suprised. She just seemed happy to get to share with her fiends. I was so proud of my little girl!
Sophy spent the evening with Kris and Nicki at their house while I took Lola to work with me. The daycare at work is only avaiable for ages 0-24mos. It won't be long unil Lola outgrows it too!
Once I got everyone home we settled in for the night. Lola had a tough time going to bed tonight. She is usally really good, but tonihgt I think she missed her daddy. She was crying with big tears and I scooped her up and rocked her. I kept asking her what was wrong. All she would say was "Da da." Poor baby. At least it won't be long until he gets home. his baby will be so happy to see him!

No comments: