Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Today we went to the Pumpkin Patch. Trish and Annabelle, and Emily and Maddy went with us. We had a lot of fun. The kids liked the petting zoo the most and we all got a pumpkin. There was a news crew there doing a story on the accident at Orr Family Farm last Friday. We went to a different pumpkin patch, but I imagine all the pumpkin patches were affected by it. It was just so sad. My prayers o out to the family of the girl and the Orr family. The story is supposed to air on the channel 4 news tonight if anyone wants to see our kiddos on TV! I don't think I did too well with the interview because Lola was trying to get away from me the whole time. Hopefully they air Trish's interview and not mine!

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Those curly gourds are wild!