Sunday, October 26, 2008

Super Mom

I have been super mom lately. I notice that when Jeff goes out of town I slip into one of two modes. Either a) Survival mode where I do the least possible and try to make it through until he gets home or b) Overachiever Mode, where I do way more than necessary. I notice that this usually happens when Jeff leaves over a special occasion. I did this for Sophy's 2nd birthday too.
I have already super cleaned the kitchen and laundry, I have plans for the girls rooms and a large Clothes project to sort everything out and make sure the fall/winter clothes are out.
I also made all the treat bags/ treat cups for both Sophy and Lola's classes. Sophy had a lot of fun helping me with her cups. I made mini cupcakes from scratch for Lola's class. It's 100% Dairy free. Icing and all. I then made large cupcakes for Sophy's class and Two Pumpkin cakes for the teachers.
Yesterday I took the girls to the Village Fall Festival. It was a lot of fun. They had a large assortment of inflateables and it was only $2 for a wristband to play as much as they wanted. Trish and I were sure to wear the kiddos out! After we had lunch and I made it home in time for naps. Even Sophy crashed after all the fun they had.
Wow, all that and I'm posting on my blog too! Who knew I had it in me? This is a crazy busy week, so hopefully I'll be good and post lots of pictures.

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Looking forward to seeing some pictures!