Sunday, February 22, 2009

Busy Week

This was a very busy week! Wednesday was Annabelle's birthday! My niece is now Two! I took the girls over to their house on that morning and Trish and I spent a good chunk of the day frosting cupcakes for her two parties. The first party was that night at church. Aren't the girls cute eating their cupcakes in bible class?
The second party was on Saturday. We had a little hitch when my back went out on Thursday! I quickly scrambled to get an appointment at the Chiropractor on Friday. I got in and he was able to fix me up enough to make it to the party on Saturday without too much pain. I'm doing better today but I'm not looking forward to the drive to St. Louis tomorrow. Eight hours in a car with my hurt back sounds just awful!
After the party on Saturday we hung around with my family at Aaron's for a while. When the dallas crew left we packed it in. We decided to meet mom and dad at PFChang's for dinner. Not the best for my diet, but it was GOOD! While there the girl's discovered that there was a window just over our booth that looked into the kitchen. They had a lot of fun peeking on the chefs. Lola scared dad because she was holding on just with her arms and hanging a good two feet above the booth seat.
All in all a great week. We will be (as mentioned earlier) at my sisters for this week. Jeff has a work trip that he has to go on nearby and I'm tagging along to see Heather. Graham is in Little Rock and she is lonely so I plan on us keeping each other company all week. I hope at least one trip to the St. Louis Zoo can be arranged. Hopefully lots of pictures will be taken, oh wait, maybe I should go pack my camera.

No comments: