Sunday, February 15, 2009

Update.

We have had a very busy weekend around here. On Friday night we went on a date! (Pause for exclamations!) It was great to get out for an evening without the kiddos. My friend Shannon came over with her little girl so we could go out. We have been continually hearing about Abbigale's mommy and how she has the same name as Sophy's mommy from Sophy ever since.
On saturday I got the news that our friend Nicki was in the hospitol. Her water had broken in the night and they had started induction. I think she might be the first of my friend's whose water broke before getting to the hospital, at least that it happen while I knew them. I spent a good chunk of the day int he waiting room with lots of our friends waiting for baby Jason to arrive. Jeff stayed home with hte girls so they wouldn't be bugging everyone.
This afternoon we all went up there to see the baby. He's so cute and tiny! I even got to hold him! Once we were all home we ate and napped. At least the girls napped, I worked out and played Rock Band with my Husband.
Thank you to those that have asked, my diet is going well. I have lost 23 pounds to date and I feel great. Also For those that asked I have read 12 books so far this year. I have lots more to go before I get to 100 but I'm on the right path. I would also like to thank those of you who have read my book on Authonomy. It's always nice to hear feedback.

No comments: