Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Trip to St. Louis


Well we made it safely to St. Louis. I'm sure I will have more to talk about later, but I have a quick update for you anyway! We got here last night and stayed up late chatting. This morning the Sutherlan children taught my girls the meaning of waking up early. Bless her, Heather let me sleep in. We got the older ones off to school and headed to the store. Apparently Mardi Gras is really big here so there were two rows of mardi gras stuff to look at. We decided a few pictures int he asiles was approprate. After shopping we had lunch and haeded home to let the kiddos sleep until school was over and the older two came home. It was a full simple day! Tommorrow if the weather cooperates we are heading to the zoo!

2 comments:

Trish said...

Great pics! Looks like you all had a great Mardi Gras. I'm betting that trying on wigs, masks and beads was all you did to celebrate. But it looks like fun. Glad you're having fun with your sister.

Heather Sutherlin said...

Funny how I've been married 11 years and you still don't know how to spell my last name. :) I'm so glad you came to visit. I had such a wonderful time and the kids had a blast with their cousins. Love you and miss you three already!