Thursday, March 05, 2009

Spring Cleaning Part 2

Sophy's Room is officially finished! Yay!!! I worked So hard today! I even made the girls stay up late (10:00pm) in order to get as much done as possible. Lola got so cranky that I finally just moved out every thing I could and got her room ready for bedtime. I cleaned up all the stuff I dragged out after I put her to bed. I'm now enjoying hte silence in the house while I update all of you on my progress.
The closet doors proved tricky and they didn't want to come off, but with a little thought and a lot of hammering I finally triumphed. I got Sophy's new T.V. put in her room and set up. It still needs to be wired up, but it's the only thing left to be done.
Here's a list of what I accomplished today:
- Take off Sophy's Closet doors
- Move Guest bed out of Sophy's room
- Move Sophy's bed
- Move the bookcase, and Doll House in Sophy's Room
- Move all the riding toys from lola's room to Sophy's
- Vacuum all of Sophy's Room
- Vacuum all of Lola's room
- Move the dresser and Lola's Bed in Lola's Room
- Pack up outgrown clothes in storage tubs
- Hang curtain rod in closet doorway in Sophy's room
- Hang curtain in Closet doorway
- Re-Hang broken Curtain Rod in Sophy's room
- Move Corner Unit out of Lola's room and into my room
- Finish last of Laundry (At least until Jeff comes home with his)
- Trip to Walmart for Tubs, Curtain Rod, hardware and Curtains
- Trip to the Chiropractor to fix my back from all the moving

Man am I ready for bed! I wouldn't be up so late if it wasn't for Trish tempting me to go to Target and Hobby Lobby in the middle of my day. Not that I minded too much, but the work still had to get done. Tommorrow hopefully I'll finish up with the help of a few friends so it can all be done before Jeff gets home!

No comments: