Friday, May 08, 2009

Backyard Fun!

More adventures with Craigs list and Garage Sales has lead to some fun times in the backyard. Here are some pictures of our recent purchases and some of the girls playing with their cousin Annabelle!
Pictures:
Castle (Craigs list, needs some work still, the previous owner painted it. I think I could get most the paint off it if I had a air compressor that hooked up to the water hose. Just my spray nossle on the regular hose took a lot of it off.)

Picnic Table $15 (craigs list)

Car $5 (garage Sale)

Rocking Chair $2 (Garage Sale)

Bounce House $5 (Garage Sale)

(I also got a slide for $10 at a garage sale and talked the lady into throwing some toys in for free (whoo-hoo!) but then when I got the castle it had a slide on it so I sold it to my sister in law for $10. So now they have a slide too and Annabelle will have lots of fun with it! We are still looking for a few fun things, but mostly we've got a fun backyard now!)

No comments: