Saturday, March 18, 2006

Happy St. Patrick's Day!




Happy
St. Patrick's
Day!



Ok, So I know she's part Norwegion, but she's also Part Irish....besides, everyone is Irish on St. Patrick's Day!
Yesterday Jeff and I took little bit down to the big St. Patrick's Day celebration downtown. We got there just a little too late and missed the parade! Oh well, we still got some fun pictures and got to listen to some good music. I told Sophy all about St. Patrick and how he ran all the snakes out of Ireland and ahe seemed to have a good time.
Oh and for those of you who wanted to know: I have lost 3 pounds! I think I was gaining because I was building muscle! I'm fitting in my clothes better now. I also started Sophy on Formula yesterday. Not all the time, just a little. I'm starting to ween her a little bit! It's so nice to wear normal clothes again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's cuter than a pot o'gold!

I'll have to get Sophy to teach me about St. Patrick and how he ran all the snakes out of Ireland--I have never heard that before. I guess I should learn a little more about the holiday before we have kids since Daniel is Irish, huh?

-Amanda

Shannon said...

I think if you're going to celebrate you should know what you're celebrating and why. But that's just my opinion. Kids do seem to make the holidays more fun!