Monday, March 27, 2006

Family Update

Sophy Update: Sophy can stand up! She started pulling herself up last friday! I guess it's time to drop her mattress down! She also loves the onny Jump up all of a sudden. She likes to play in it when Jeff and I are in the office so she can see everything going on around her! She's getting so big!
Jeff and Shannon Update: Jeff and I went over budget stuff this week! YUCK!! Who likes to do that? We actually set a nice budget so I think things will get a lot better now. It's been very bad lately. Or should I say " I'VE" been very bad lately! Well that will change!
I finally put a little more effort into my growing Scrap/bow business. I'm very excited about Memory Works! Our new catalog comes out April 3rd! So if anyone wants discounted stuff just give me a call! I have the Memory Works Site Linked to the left so go check out the sale!
Because of the growing business Jeff has agreed to share his office with me so I can have a place to work. So we've been cleaning and organizing for two days trying to rearange things in there. It is a lot of work, but it's nice to feel productive. Not to mention some of this should have been done a long time ago!
Well that's the Family Update!

No comments: