Monday, March 20, 2006

Messy!

Ok so maybe I should explain these pictures a little. Sophy has been eating solid food for quite a while now so you'd think it wouldn't be this messy! And usually it isn't...so allow me to explain: Sophy isn't feeling too well. She's stopped up with a snotty nose and is fussy, although it's not causeing too much problems around here it did at feeding time. I was trying to feed her Garden Vegitables, not her faviorite by far! As I shove the food in her mouth she likes to pack it into her cheeks instead of actually eating it. It takes longer to feed her, but adventually it all ends up in her tummy...not this time! She kept sneezing and coughing. I think it might have been funnier if I could have taken a picture of me instead of her! I was covered in garden veggies and rice cereal! She seemed to enjoy herself. Everytime she sneezed and sprayed me in veggies she'd laugh and laugh! It didn't help that I found it pretty funny too! So the lessoned I learned: When Sophy is sneezing and coughing, Let Jeff feed her!

No comments: