Friday, June 02, 2006

Garage Sale!

So this is how my Garage looked this morning.....It's a little more empty tonight. I did go through the house and add some more stuff though. Handbags and organizers and such. Anyway I thought I would officially let everyone know that it went well. No annoying neighbors showed up to ruin my day. Sophy was a bit of a handful during the goings on though. I do agree with whoever said that during the neighborhood sale was the worst time to have a garage sale. People would come by and then decide "hmm, maybe there's something better next door...." And off they'd go. We still did ok though. Just not as good as the last two I've been apart of (wink wink Jen). Jen came by with Ty. She's looking so cute these days with her Baby bump. And I'd have to say Ty was one of the best behaved of the children that came by. Trish brought a lot of stuff over for the sale so I got to spend most of the day with her. It was nice we don't get to do a lot of one on one things anymore. She's also super great with Sophy so that helps too. Jessica brought over her couch to sell and she came by to help around lunch time. We just had a giant picnic on the floor of the garage. She sold her couch at the end of the day for more than either Trish or I made all day! I thought that was awful lucky....or just good salesmenship! Anyway everyone come by and see me tommorrow. Hopefully Jeff will be keeping Sophy inside so that she won't be hanging all over me! Hee hee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Comment! That's all I have to say about that! Miss you! Erin

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»