Sunday, June 04, 2006

Quizes!

Since everyone liked the last quiz so much I thought I'd add a couple more just for fun.

Buttercup

Which Princess Bride Character are You?
this quiz was made by mysti


Your results:
You are Princess Leia






















Princess Leia
71%
Obi-Wan Kenobi
71%
Padme
71%
Luke Skywalker
69%
Han Solo
68%
Qui-Gon Jinn
62%
Yoda
62%
R2-D2
61%
Chewbacca
59%
Lando Calrissian
56%
You are an excellent friend
and an unselfish person,
yet you like to spend a lot of
time on your hair and fashion.
You spend most of your time
with guys that are too cocky,
too hairy, or too related.


(This list displays the top 10 results out of a possible 21 characters)


Click here to take the Star Wars Personality Quiz

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hee hee... thanks for the laugh. I'm "Luke."

Hugs,
Melinda

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Heather Sutherlin said...

Looks like you have an admirer, per the previous comment. By the way, I'm not sure I liked this quiz, considering there is only one woman on the page who is worth being. I turned out to be R2D2. Weird.

Heather Sutherlin said...

All right! That's it! I refuse to do anymore quizes. How did you end up being too princesses and I somehow am an albino and a midget robot who can't talk. These things are obviously screwed up! I vote boycot!

Shannon said...

Hey if you got it you got it!