Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Halloween is coming!

Since I haven't posted pictures of Sophy or talked too much about her lately I thought I would do an all Sophy post! I have an ultrasound tommorrow so check back later to find out new baby and Shannon details. This one's all for Sophy!
Here are some of Sophy's halloween pictures! I was afraid she would out grow the super cute Monkey outfit before Halloween so we went ahead and took our portraits. We wanted to take some of the other super cute costume...a lamb, but the we accidentally saved some we didn't want and couldn't take the oters. Oops! So we only got one of the cute Lamb costume. It's bigger than the monkey one so I hope to retake those later when we have more money. So for now here are two of the monkey pictures and one of the cute lamb pictures we DIDN'T order. So when I try to show you the ones we got humor me, because it's one you've never seen.

1 comment:

Mssrowlett said...

OH MY Goodness!!! How cute! That reminds me when Zane had a puppy dog costume. Hana will be a butterfly fairy. Got to get one more thing to complete the outfit. Sophy is precious!!
~ Aunt Darla