Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sophy gets a hair cut.

Jeff was complaining that Sophy had bangs that were a little too long. So He finally convinced me to cut it. So here are pictures of Sophy's new hair cut. I think it's weird. She looks cute, but much older now. My baby is a toddler! pout. I guess she had to grow up even if I didn't want her to. She's also learning to sleep in her own bed. We've had some issues with that, but it's finally going well. She didn't like nap time and decided to destroy her room in her effort to prove that she was in control and not mommy. Mommy was NOT happy about that. So after that she learned that she has to stay in her bed at nap time until mommy comes to get her. She caught onto that one pretty quick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alright, I updated, don't nag. hehe