Saturday, October 28, 2006

Halloween Party

Sorry I'm so late posting this week. We've had technical difficulty this week. I got some super cute pictures of Sophy and Ruthie trick or treating at the OC dorms, but my camera decided to die and I can't seem to get the pictures off it. So if I ever get htem, I'll post them on here. Until then you'll have to be happy with second hand pictures from the halloween party we went to.
We went to a halloween party with our class on friday night. It was a lot of fun. There was a hay ride which Sophy LOVED and a lot of food. The Foster's even brought the new baby! He's SO tiny! Absolutly adorable Jen. Sophy has been a little under the weather, but she's fine now. She has also been sleeping all night in her own bed for 2 full weeks now. It's very nice to not have a one year old pushing you out of your own bed!
As far as the new baby goes I'm 12 weeks and some change. I went off the pegesterone and I'm starting to feel a little better. I hope that soon I'll find out what this little one is, but I have a feeling it's a boy. So I guess only time will tell.
Here's what baby center says:
Your baby's hit the two inch mark (about the size of a lime) and weighs half an ounce. Her face is beginning to look more human. Her eyes, which started out on the sides of her head, have moved closer together on her face, and her ears are near their final positions. Your baby's intestines, which have grown so rapidly that they protruded into the umbilical cord, will start to move into her abdominal cavity about now. Her kidneys are secreting urine into her bladder. Her nerve cells have been multiplying rapidly, and synapses (neurological pathways in the brain) are forming. Your baby may have acquired more reflexes by now, including sucking, and she'll even squirm if you prod your abdomen, though you still won't be able to feel her move for several weeks.

No comments: