Tuesday, November 14, 2006

15 weeks!


For those of you that wanted to leave baby names I have a helpful tip..... think pink! That's right! I had an ultrasound today that said I was 15 weeks pregnant with a little girl! Yea! How can I be so lucky twice? Jeff isn't thinking it's too lucky though. Oh well. I think he's just too good of a daddy for little girls. Since Sophy is interveted and a drama queen we are wondering if this one will be out going and calm. It'll be fun to see how they get along. So it looks like pink is in our future for a long time. And play kitchens and dressup! I mean really, can you see me with a boy? I know my parents wanted a boy so that Grayson would have a playmate. Oops! I guess Aaron will have to take care of that next time! So that's 5 girls and 1 boy for mom and dad, and 3 girls 1 boy for Tammy and Ron.
As far as health, we are fine. The baby is 4 ounces! Sophy is doing well. We are still on a search for decent diapers since our old ones changed styles and now leak a lot. We've tried Sams diapers, white could, and target brand. I think we'll just spend the money and go back to Pampers. I get coupons from them anyway. We'll I have another Ultrasouns in 4 weeks. So I'll post another picture of the new baby then. I'll post an update on my birthday and Aaron's party tommorrow.
Here's what babycenter says about the baby:
At around 4 inches long, crown to rump, your baby now weighs about 2 1/2 ounces. He's busy inhaling and exhaling amniotic fluid, which will help develop the air sacs in his lungs. His legs are growing longer than his arms now, and he can move all his joints and limbs. That means his hands are more functional, too. Sweat glands are appearing, and although his eyelids are fused shut, he can sense light. If you shine a flashlight at your tummy, he's likely to move away from the beam. There's not much for your baby to taste at this point, but his taste buds are beginning to form. And if you have an ultrasound, you may be able to find out whether your baby's a boy or girl!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Now you'll have two weddings to pay for! lol

-Amanda

Shannon said...

I think it'll still be cheaper...hand me down clothes and toys and bed sheets ect...
That and I won't be as tempted to speand $100,000 on a wedding if I know it's not the only one to do.

Amber said...

You're right... I can't see you with a little boy. Although, I know you would be able to handle it if the Lord blesses you with one!

Congrats on the second girl! Maybe we can do maternity pics this time around?

Anonymous said...

I like Babies R U brand diapers...... Especially for Baby Supremes. You can get a case of them for not much more than the Sam's brand. Give them a try.