Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sophy's bible class

Sophy always loved her bible class. I love how cute she is playing with the other kids and sitting in her little seat cut out of the table. I was inspired by my friend Sara to snap some pictures of her in class. Today was take Daddy to Bible Class day so I thought it was a good day to bring my camera. I think Jeff had fun watching her bible class and seeing how well she behaves. I got a new camera on saturday so I got to play around with some of the new features. My current favorite (I say current, because I just started to learn about all it can do so I'm sure I'll have other favorites as I learn more) is where you pick a color and how big the range will be and the camera only records those colors on the picture and all else is black and white. It's a neat little feature.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooo... sounds like my kinda camera.

Sophie is adorable. :)

Hugs,
Melinda

Anonymous said...

How sweet! I love the idea of "Take Daddy to Bible Class day". That is a good idea. I love the camera feature...way cool! Sohpy is adorable!!!