Tuesday, February 13, 2007

28 weeks

Today was CRAZY! Sophy woke up with a snotty nose, and she's drooling! She wouldn't nap long and woke up crankier then when she went down! And all of this right before I went to have her pictures made! Isn't that always the way of it. To top it off she fell and bonked her head right before we left, and we were almost late because I discovered that the security tag was still on her dress right before I left. So I had to run down to Baby Depot (20 minutes away!) to get it removed and make it back in time for her appointment. I'm still not sure how I made it!
She is definatly in the 'terrible twos' because she would not cooperate with the photographer at all! She even likes getting her picture taken, but not today! I can't believe we ended up with any pictures at all, but the two I got are cute. Portrait innovations is really good!
It's snowing! Not a lot, just the light flaky stuff, but it's still really pretty. I htink that is all our news for today. Sorry I'm not more intresting.
Here's what Baby Center says about the baby right now: By this week, your baby weighs a little over 2 pounds and measures about 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can open her eyes — which now sport lashes — and she'll turn her head toward a continuous, bright light from the outside. Her fat layers are beginning to form, too, as she gets ready for life outside the womb.

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Sophy is gorgeous! I think the pictures turned out great.

It was worth it to get the security tag off, because that dress is SO CUTE!

TRISH said...

It was hard keeping her focused on taking pictures. There were 3 employees trying to get her to smile and look at the camera. That was one crowded studio! But the pictures are cute and I'm sure she'll do better at 24 month pictures.

Happyy Valentine's Day everyone!

Amber said...

How precious!! That dress is really cute too! Great springtime pictures.

Anonymous said...

I hope everything went well with Trish's induction...

Regina said...

It's amazing what you can stumble onto in blogland when I should be working! Hi Shannon from your former French teacher! : ) Sophy is a cutie pie! Congrats on your pending arrival also. Ryan and I finally had a little one of our own. She's 8 months now. Tell Heather and Graham "hi" from me sometime.